Edward “Drew” Voelker is committed to providing outstanding service and effective counsel. To that end, he consciously assesses the specific needs of each case and works to develop a practical, cogent plan to achieve a desired resolution.
Drew litigates in various practice areas, including insurance defense, insurance coverage disputes, general tort litigation, and subrogation. Prior to joining MMK, Drew handled and has experience with federal regulatory litigation, prosecution of first-party property insurance disputes, entertainment and intellectual property law, and breach of contract disputes.
Drew received his Bachelor of Arts degree in History at Louisiana State University, and graduated, cum laude, from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. At Loyola Law, he was named a William S. Crowe, Sr. Scholar, and was also an active member of the Loyola Sports & Entertainment Law Society, where he served in the capacity of Entertainment Chair. As a lifelong resident of Louisiana, he enjoys travelling, seeing live music, cooking, and soaking in all of the amazing things that New Orleans has to offer.
Areas of Practice
- Coverage Disputes
- Tort Litigation
- Transportation and Trucking
- B.A., Louisiana State University (2011)
- J.D., cum laude, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law (2014)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association