Tiffany Collins is an experienced litigator who represents her clients in state and federal courts throughout Louisiana in the areas of Insurance, Property, First-Party Property, Product Liability, Professional Liability, and Subrogation/Recovery. She also has experience with Workers’ Compensation and drafting various operating agreements, non-compete agreements, and corporate by-laws and resolutions.
Originally from McAllen, Texas, Tiffany graduated from Texas A&M University – College Station with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and then earned a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology at St. Mary’s University – San Antonio. After working as a research coordinator in the psychology field, Tiffany went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law in 2004. While at Loyola, Tiffany served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law.
Tiffany is the proud mother of three children, Elizabeth, Jack and Lillian, and enjoys playing tennis and all that New Orleans has to offer.
Areas of Practice
- First-Party Property
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- A., Texas A&M University – College Station (1997)
- A., Clinical Psychology, St. Mary’s University – San Antonio (2000)
- D., Loyola University New Orleans School of Law (2004)
- All Louisiana local, state, and federal courts
- Louisiana United States District Courts – Eastern, Western, Middle District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association